BADGER: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
" BADGER (or BAGSORE, or BADGESORE), a parish in the franchise of Wenlock, a rectory discharged, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Wenlock, and archdeaconry of Salop. 29 houses, 198 inhabitants. 5 miles south-east by south of Shiffnal. Badger Hall is the seat of Mrs. Hawkins Browne.
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824] (unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]