BATTLEFIELD: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"BATTLEFIELD, a parish in the liberties of Shrewsbury, a curacy, in the diocese of Coventry and Lichfield, the deanery of Salop, and archdeaconry of Salop. 13 houses, 64 inhabitants. 3 miles north-east by north of Shrewsbury. Fair, August 2, for horned cattle and sheep. See appendix."
" ALBRIGHT HUSSEY, a township in the parish of Battlefield, and in the liberties of Shrewsbury."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]