Bridgnorth:St Mary Magdalen
"BRIDGNORTH ST. MARY MAGDALEN, a parish in the borough of Bridgnorth, a curacy, of peculiar jurisdiction. 432 houses, 1,935 inhabitants. The decreased population in this parish is attributed to the deficiency of the manufacture and iron foundry."
- A transcript of the BridgnorthStMaryMagdalen parish entries from Samuel Lewis's 1831 Topographical Dictionary of England,
- A transcript of the BridgnorthStMaryMagdalen parish entries from Gregory's 1824 Gazetteer of Shropshire,
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Bridgnorth:St Mary Magdalen to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Bridgnorth:St Mary Magdalen has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SO716929 (Lat/Lon: 52.533218, -2.420101), Bridgnorth:St Mary Magdalen which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)