CHILD'S ERCALL: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.

"CHILD'S ERCALL, a parish in the Drayton division of the hundred of Bradford North, a curacy in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Newport, and archdeaconry of Salop. 74 houses, 389 inhabitants. 10½ miles north-west of Newport."

[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]