"CLEE (or CLEE ST. MARGARET, or St. Margaret Clee), a parish in the lower division of the hundred of Munslow, a curacy remaining in charge, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Ludlow, and archdeaconry of Salop. 55 houses, 229 inhabitants. 7 miles north north-east of Ludlow.
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]