CORELY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.

"CORELY (or CORELEY), a parish in the Cleobury division of the hundred of Stottesdon, a rectory, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Burford, and archdeaconry of Salop. 121 houses, 566 inhabitants. 6 miles east of Ludlow.

" HINTS, a township in the parish of Corely, and in the hundred of Stottesdon."

[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]