DONINGTON: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.

"DONINGTON, a parish in the Shiffnal division of the hundred of Brimstry, a rectory in charge in the diocese of Coventry and Lichfield, the deanery of Newport, and archdeaconry of Salop. 67 houses, 330 inhabitants. 5 miles south-east of Shiffnal."

[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]