EATON CONSTANTINE: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"EATON CONSTANTINE, a parish in the Wellington division of Bradford South. A free Chapel or rectory, in the diocese of Coventry and Lichfield, the deanery of Salop, and archdeaconry of Salop. 84 houses, 251 inhabitants. 8 miles southwest of Wellington, 7½ miles south-east of Shrewsbury."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]