EATON CONSTANTINE: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.
"EATON CONSTANTINE, a parish in the Wellington division of the hundred of BRADFORD (South), county of SALOP, 5 miles (N. N.W.) from Much Wenlock, containing 251 inhabitants. The living is a rectory not in charge, in the archdeaconry of Salop, and diocese of Lichfield and Coventry. The Marquis of Cleveland was patron in 1823. The church is dedicated to St. Mary. The inhabitants bury at Leighton. This place is bounded by the river Severn on the south-west."
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]