FORD: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"FORD, a parish in the Ford division of the hundred of Ford, a curacy remaining in charge, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Pontesbury, and archdeaconry of Salop. 39 houses, 212 inhabitants. 5 miles west of Shrewsbury."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]