GLAZELEY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"GLAZELEY, a parish in the Chelmarsh division of the hundred of Stottesdon, a rectory, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Stottesdon, and archdeaconry of Salop, consolidated with Deuxhill, Chetton, and Loughton. 7 houses, 46 inhabitants. 3½ miles south of Bridgnorth."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]