HABBERLEY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"HABBERLEY, a parish in the Pontesbury division of the hundred of Ford, a rectory discharged, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Pontesbury, and archdeaconry of Salop. 24 houses, 161 inhabitants. 8 miles south-west of Shrewsbury."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]