HUGHLEY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"HUGHLEY, a parish in the franchise of Wenlock, a rectory discharged, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Wenlock, and archdeaconry of Salop. 17 houses, 101 inhabitants. 3½ miles south-west of Wenlock."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]