LEE BROCKHURST: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.

"LEE BROCKHURST, a parish in the Whitchurch division of the hundred of Bradford North, a curacy, in the diocese of Coventry and Lichfield, the deanery of Salop, and archdeaconry of Salop. 2½ miles south-east of Wem. 27 houses, 162 inhabitants."

[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]