"LEE BROCKHURST, a parish in the Whitchurch division of the hundred of BRADFORD (North), county of SALOP, 2 miles (S. E. by E.) from Wem, containing 162 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the archdeaconry of Salop, and diocese of Lichfield and Coventry, endowed with £800 royal bounty, and £200 parliamentary grant, and in the patronage of Clayton, Esq. The church is dedicated to St. Peter."
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]