"LITTLE WENLOCK (or WENLOCK PARVA), a parish in the franchise of Wenlock, a rectory discharged, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Wenlock, and archdeaconry of Salop. 184 houses, 965 inhabitants. 4½ miles south-east of Wenlock Magna, or Much Wenlock.
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]