LYDHAM: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"LYDHAM, a parish partly in the county of Montgomery, and partly in the Bishopscastle division of the hundred of Purslow, a rectory, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Clun, and archdeaconry of Salop. The parish contains 225 inhabitants. The Shropshire part, 18 houses, 113 inhabitants. 2 miles north-east by north of Bishopscastle."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]