MELVERLEY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.

"MELVERLEY, a parish in the lower division of the hundred of Oswestry, a chapel to Llanvorda, in the diocese of St. Asaph, and the deanery of Marchia. 43 houses, 226 inhabitants. 10 miles north-west by west of Shrewsbury,"

[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]