MILSON: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.

"MILSON (or MILSTON), a parish in the hundred of Overs, a rectory, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Burford, and archdeaconry of Salop. Connected with Neen Solars. 80 houses, 125 inhabitants. 3 miles south-west of Cleobury Mortimer.

[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]