"MILSON, a parish in the hundred of OVERS, county of SALOP, 3 miles (S. W.) from Cleobury Mortimer, containing 125 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the rectory of Neen Sollars, in the archdeaconry of Salop, and diocese of Hereford. The church is dedicated to St. George."
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]