"MORE, a parish in the hundred of PURSLOW, county of SALOP, 3 miles (N. E. by N.) from Bishop's Castle, containing 277 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, in the archdeaconry of Salop, and diocese of Hereford, rated in the king's books at £8. 6. 2. R. Moore, Esq. was patron in 1776."
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]