NORBURY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.
"NORBURY, a parish in the hundred of PURSLOW, county of SALOP, 4 miles (N. E.) from Bishop's Castle, containing 377 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, with the vicarage of Lydbury North, in the archdeaconry of Salop, and diocese of Hereford, and in the patronage of the Rev. John Bright Bright. The church is dedicated to All Saints."
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]