"NORTH CLEOBURY, a parish in the hundred of Stottesdon, in the county of Salop, 7½ miles S.W. of Bridgnorth, its post and union town. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Hereford, value £180, in the patronage of the Rev. J. B. Webb, incumbent."[Transcribed from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland 1868 by Colin Hinson ©2015]
- A transcript of the NorthCleobury parish entries from Samuel Lewis's 1831 Topographical Dictionary of England,
- A transcript of the NorthCleobury parish entries from Gregory's 1824 Gazetteer of Shropshire,
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from North Cleobury to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which North Cleobury has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SO623869 (Lat/Lon: 52.478715, -2.556513), North Cleobury which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)