"NORTH CLEOBURY, a parish in the Bridgnorth division of the hundred of Stottesdon, a rectory remaining in charge, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Stottesdon, and archdeaconry of Salop. 32 houses, 170 inhabitants. 8 miles south-west of Bridgnorth."
" BOLD AND CALCOT, a township in the parish of North Cleobury, and in the Chelmarsh division of the hundred of Stottesdon. 7 miles southwest of Bridgnorth."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]