NORTH CLEOBURY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.

"NORTH CLEOBURY, a parish in the hundred of STOTTESDEN, county of SALOP, 8 miles (S. W. by W.) from Bridgenorth, containing 173 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Salop, and diocese of Hereford, rated in the king's books at £5.12.3., and in the patronage of Mrs. Brazier. The church is dedicated to St. Peter."

[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831](unless otherwise stated)

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]