PITCHFORD: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"PITCHFORD, a parish in the Cound division of the hundred of Condover, a rectory discharged, in the diocese of Coventry and Lichfield, the deanery of Salop, and archdeaconry of Salop. 45, houses, 226 inhabitants. 6 miles southeast by south of Shrewsbury."
" PITCHFORD HALL, a hall in the parish of Pitchford, the seat of the Hon. Cecil Jenkinson."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]