QUATT MALVERN: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.
"QUATT MALVERN, a parish partly within the liberties of the borough of BRIDGENORTH, but chiefly in the hundred of STOTTESDEN, county of SALOP, 4 miles (S. E.) from Bridgenorth, containing 342 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Salop, and diocese of Lichfield and Coventry, rated in the king's books at £14. 5., and in the patronage of W. Whitmore, Esq. The church, dedicated to St. Andrew, was rebuilt in 1763, when representations of the Seven Charities, the Day of Judgment, &c., were discovered painted on the walls."
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]