RODINGTON: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"RODINGTON, a parish in the Wellington division of the hundred of Bradford South, a rectory discharged, in the diocese of Coventry and Lichfield, the deanery of Salop, and archdeaconry of Salop. 6 miles north-east by east of Shrewsbury. 88 houses, 445 inhabitants."
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]