SIBDON CARWOOD: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.
"SIBDON CARWOOD, a parish in the hundred of PURSLOW, county of SALOP, 7 miles (S. E. by E.) from Bishop's Castle, containing 61 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the archdeaconry of Salop, and diocese of Hereford, and in the patronage of the Vicar of Clun."
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]