SIDBURY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"SIDBURY (or SUDBURY), a parish in the Chelmarsh division of the hundred of Stottesdon, a curacy discharged, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Stottesdon, and archdeaconry of Salop. 16 houses, 93 inhabitants. 5½ miles south-west by south of Bridgnorth.
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]