SIDBURY: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.
"SIDBURY, a parish in the hundred of STOTTESDEN, county of SALOP, 5 miles (S. S. W.) from Bridgenorth, containing 93 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Hereford, rated in the king's books at £4. 17. 8., and in the patronage of Thomas Wood, Esq., and Miss Hayley. The church is dedicated to the Holy Trinity."
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]