TUGFORD: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.

"TUGFORD, a parish in the lower division of the hundred of Munslow, a rectory discharged, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Wenlock, and archdeaconry of Salop. 40 houses, 186 inhabitants. 8½ miles south-east of Church Stretton."

[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)

[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]