WHEATHILL: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
"WHEATHILL (or WHETHILL), a parish in the Cleobury division of the hundred of Stottesdon, a rectory remaining in charge, in the diocese of Hereford, the deanery of Stottesdon, and archdeaconry of Salop. 8 miles north-east of Ludlow. 23 houses, 141 inhabitants.
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824](unless otherwise stated)
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2015]