Creeting St Mary
"CREETING ST. MARY, a parish in the hundred of Bosmere and Claydon, in the county of Suffolk. The living is a discharged rectory annexed to the above. It was valued in the King's Books at £7 14s. 2d. The charities amount to £1 10s., besides an interest in those of the above parish. There was anciently a cell here to the abbey of Bernay, in Normandy."
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Descriptions and photographs of churches in the parish may be found in Simon Knott's Suffolk Churches.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Creeting St Mary to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Creeting St Mary has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TM101563 (Lat/Lon: 52.165136, 1.070481), Creeting St Mary which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)