Chapel(Cross St), Hoxne, Particular Baptist
Old Baptist Chapel,
It was founded in 1843. Became "Hoxne Strict Baptist Church". Closed about 2010.
The General Baptists and Particular Baptists amalgamated in 1891.
It was located at TM1842976153 (Lat/Lon 52.339934, 1.204993). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)