Mission Room (Coldfair Green), Leiston, Suffolk
Leiston Road/Aldringham Lane,
This Mission Chapel was built in 1887 with an attached school room (source is Kelly's 1888 Directory). Note there is another Mission Room at Coldfair Green in the parish of Knodishall-cum-Buxlow (or Buxlee).
Coldfair Green is at the intersection of 5 parishes - Aldringham, Friston (Eastern portion), Hazlewood, Knodishall and Leiston.
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)