Chapel, Little Stonham (Stonham Parva), Particular Baptist
Little Stonham (Stonham Parva)
It was founded before 1884 but was not in 1874 directory. Registered for marriages on 3/Aug/1938.
The General Baptists and Particular Baptists amalgamated in 1891.
It is located at TM1187060267 (Lat/Lon 52.199901, 1.09891). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)