Chapel (Dale Rd), Stanton All Saints, Primitive Methodist
Stanton All Saints
It was founded in 1839.
[Also called Wesleyan Centenary Chapel]
Now converted into a house.
It was located at TL9621174666 (Lat/Lon 52.33498, 0.878456). You can see this on maps provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)