Bath, St Michael
"St. Michael's, erected in 1744, is of the Doric order, with a handsome dome. ... By charter of Elizabeth, the several parishes of St. Peter and St. Paul, or the Abbey parish, St. James, and St. Michael, were consolidated into one rectory, to which the vicarages of Widcomb and Lyncomb were annexed." [Samuel Lewis A Topographical Dictionary of England (1831) ©Mel Lockie]
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Bath, St Michael to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Bath, St Michael has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST750650 (Lat/Lon: 51.383491, -2.360627), Bath, St Michael which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)