|Holy Trinity, Bridgwater|
|St Francis of Assisi, Bridgwater|
|St John the Baptist, Bridgwater|
|St Mary, Bridgwater|
|Quantock Road Cemetery, Bridgwater|
|Bridgwater Methodist Church, Bridgwater|
|St Joseph, Bridgwater|
- Bridgwater Baptisms,1661-1714 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Bridgwater Baptisms,1720-1729 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Bridgwater Baptisms,1730-1743 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Bridgwater Baptisms,1745-1799 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Bridgwater Marriages,1661-1700 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Bridgwater Marriages Index to 1714 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Bridgwater Burials,1661-1714 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Bridgwater Burials Index,1661-1714 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Burials at Bridgwater (St. Mary's), 1827-1833 (48k).
- The section of The National Gazetteer (1868) relating to this parish - transcribed by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Bridgewater to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Bridgewater has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST300373 (Lat/Lon: 51.131108, -3.001328), Bridgewater which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)