- Details of Somerset Heritage Centre holdings relating to this parish.
References in the British Library:
- [54 Geo. III. Public Local & Personal Acts, c. 93]. An act for inclosing lands within the several parishes of Kilmington, Charlton Musgrave, Wincanton, and Penselwood, in the County of Somerset, etc. [London, 1814]. pp. 16. fol.. .
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Charlton Musgrove to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Charlton Musgrove has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST728317 (Lat/Lon: 51.083792, -2.390041), Charlton Musgrove which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)