National Gazetteer (1868) - Chilton Trinity
The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland - 1868
"CHILTON TRINITY, a parish in the hundred of North Petherton, in the county of Somerset, 2 miles N. of Bridgwater. It is situated in a valley through which the river Parret runs. The living is a rectory annexed to the vicarage* of Bridgwater, in the diocese of Bath and Wells, in the patronage of the lord chancellor. The church, dedicated to the Holy Trinity, is a stone building with tower, and is very ancient."[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
"HUNTSHILL, a hamlet in the parish of Chilton-Trinity, county Somerset, 2 miles S.W. of Bridgwater."
Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]