- Details of Somerset Heritage Centre holdings relating to this parish.
- Hawkridge Marriage and Burial Transcripts provided by Martin Southwood.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Hawkridge to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Hawkridge has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- Abstract of an Indenture dated 30 Jan 1728 between Hugh Portbury of Hawkridge and Robert Cutcliffe of Ilfordcombe (Devon) regarding a tenement called Wayhouse in Withypool. Surnames mentioned: Cutcliffe, Portbury, Frogwell, Hill, Richards, Hornby, Hawell, Greenslade. (Supplied by Linda Sanderson.)
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS850326 (Lat/Lon: 51.080928, -3.643513), Hawkridge which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)