- Details of Somerset Heritage Centre holdings relating to this parish.
- The parishes of Yatton, Kenn, Kingston Seymour, Cleeve and Claverham are now a part of the Yatton Moor Team Ministry. The team Rector is based in Yatton.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Kingston Seymour to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Kingston Seymour has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST390669 (Lat/Lon: 51.397408, -2.878375), Kingston Seymour which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)