- Details of Somerset Heritage Centre holdings relating to this parish.
- Leighland Baptismal, Marriage and Burial Transcripts provided by Martin Southwood.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Leighland to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Leighland has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST033365 (Lat/Lon: 51.119984, -3.383446), Leighland which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)