- The section of The National Gazetteer (1868) relating to this parish - transcribed by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Lympsham to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Lympsham has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- Hopkins, Peter. Lympsham - a dip into the history of a Somerset parish, P. Hopkins, Lympsham, 1983
- A Compilation of Various Interesting Historical Facts, both ancient and modern; principally relating to the County of Somerset, and the south-western part of Britain. Also a descriptive account of the parish of Lympsham, Somerset, etc.. pp. 104. J. Whereat: Weston-super-Mare, 1852.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST336541 (Lat/Lon: 51.282266, -2.953863), Lympsham which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)