- Details of Somerset Heritage Centre holdings relating to this parish.
References in the British Library:
- A History of Hazelgrove House in the Parish of Queen Camel, Somerset.. pp. 39. pl. 12. [The Author:] Sparkford, 1958.
- Queen Camel Marriages - 1601 to 1753 provided by West Country Genealogy.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Queen Camel to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Queen Camel has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST596248 (Lat/Lon: 51.021584, -2.57771), Queen Camel which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)