- Index to The Book of Luccombe and Selworthy compiled by Graham Haw.
- Reference in the British Library:
The Parish of Selworthy in the County of Somerset: some notes on its history. [With illustrations.]. pp. x. 308. Barnicott and Pearce. Taunton, 1897.
- Text on the War Memorial at Selworthy Parish Church.
- Selworthy Baptismal, Marriage and Burial Transcripts provided by Martin Southwood.
- The section of The National Gazetteer (1868) relating to this parish - transcribed by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Selworthy to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Selworthy has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS921466 (Lat/Lon: 51.208707, -3.545708), Selworthy which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)