- Stogumber Baptisms,1658-1682 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Stogumber Baptisms Index,1658-1682 (poor original) provided by Paul Mansfield
- Stogumber Marriages,1658-1712 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Stogumber Marriages Index,1658-1712 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Stogumber Burials,1658-1685 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Stogumber Burials Index,1658-1685 provided by Paul Mansfield
- Stogumber Baptismal, Marriage and Burial Transcripts provided by Martin Southwood.
- The section of The National Gazetteer (1868) relating to this parish - transcribed by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Stogumber to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Stogumber has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST100363 (Lat/Lon: 51.118652, -3.287058), Stogumber which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)