References in the British Library:
- 1751. March 28. A Bill for confirming articles of agreement for inclosing and dividing certain commons ... in the parish of Yatton in the county of Somerset. Few MS. notes.. pp. 7. [1751.]
- Yatton, Somerset. The official guide, etc. [With illustrations.]. pp. 16. Home Publishing Co.: Carshalton, [1968.]
- The Western Mendips: Winscombe, Axbridge, Banwell, Yatton, etc., Somerset ... With map of the district [and illustrations].. 1910
- The parishes of Yatton, Kenn, Kingston Seymour, Cleeve and Claverham are now a part of the Yatton Moor Team Ministry. The team Rector is based in Yatton.
- The section of The National Gazetteer (1868) relating to this parish - transcribed by Colin Hinson.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Yatton to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Yatton has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 1st edition (c.1884-1887) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
- The Ordnance Survey 1:10560 County Series 2nd edition (c.1900) map of the area provided by Somerset Heritage Centre.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST426666 (Lat/Lon: 51.395851, -2.825933), Yatton which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)